Skip To Content
    Return to Previous Page

    Vistavela 1

    Cabo Corridor, BS
    • $290,000
    • STATUS: Active
    • ON SITE: 585 days
    • MLS #: 19-1069
    UPDATED: 25 min ago
    $290,000
    • 3
      BEDS
    • 0.07
      ACRES
    • 3
      BATHS
    • 1
      1/2 BATHS
    • 1,754
      SQFT
    • $165
      $/SQFT
    Neighborhood:
    Type:
    Single-Family Home
    Built:
    2019

    School Ratings & Info

    Description

    A new development in Cabo San Lucas. With very competitive prices and with the best location. This residential, with condos and villas is perfect for investment. I invite and encourage you to become a new member of VistaVela's family. High Level residential quality products.3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and master bedroom with walk-in closet. Offering infinity pool overlooking to Los Cabos famous Arch, gym, multipurpose room, bar and 24 hour security staff._____________________________________FINANCING available by paying 35% downpayment and remaining 65% for 2 years at 7% annual interest.

    Monthly Payment Calculator



    © 2020 Multiple Listing Service in Baja California Sur. All rights reserved. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or Own In Cabo Real Estate. Data last updated: 2020-11-30T08:34:02.95.
    www.ownincaborealestate.com/homes/94028218
    Print Image

    Vistavela 1 Cabo Corridor, BS

    • Price: $290,000
    • Status: Active
    • Updated: 25 min ago
    • MLS #: 19-1069
    3
    Beds
    3
    Baths
    1
    ½ Baths
    0.07
    Acres
    1,754
    SQFT
    $165
    $/SQFT
    2019
    Built
    Neighborhood:
    Vista Vela
    Area:
    Csl Cor-Inland
    Property Description
    A new development in Cabo San Lucas. With very competitive prices and with the best location. This residential, with condos and villas is perfect for investment. I invite and encourage you to become a new member of VistaVela's family. High Level residential quality products.3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and master bedroom with walk-in closet. Offering infinity pool overlooking to Los Cabos famous Arch, gym, multipurpose room, bar and 24 hour security staff._____________________________________FINANCING available by paying 35% downpayment and remaining 65% for 2 years at 7% annual interest.
    Exterior Features

    Decks Patios Sq Ft 75.32 Decks Patios Square Meters 7.00 Garage Stalls 2.00 Road Type Paved

    Interior Features

    Construction Flooring Type Ceramic Tile Devices Air Conditioning Mini Splits Furnished Unfurnished

    Property Features

    Amenities Fence / WallMaids QuartersPatioTerrace Common Amenities GatedGuardedGymKiddy ParkPool Connectivity Internet Dial-Up Connectivity TV Antenna Electricity Cfe Financing Owner/Propietario Hoa Dues Amount 218 Hoa Dues Period Month Primary View Arch Property Name Villa L5-M4 Secondary View Ocean Seller Financing Offered Yes Sewage Home Plant Style Multiple Levels Title Escritura Title Fideicomiso Banco Del Bajio Total Sq Ft 2916.71 Total Square Meters 271.07

    © 2020 MLS BCS


    © 2020 Multiple Listing Service in Baja California Sur. All rights reserved. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or Own In Cabo Real Estate. Data last updated: 2020-11-30T08:34:02.95.
     
    https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/bajacali/1280_boomver_1_19-1069-2.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/bajacali/1280_boomver_1_19-1069-2.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/bajacali/1280_boomver_1_19-1069-2.jpg
    Logo
    Own In Cabo Real Estate
    Calle De La Marina
    Cabo San Lucas MX, 23450